Friday 30 August 2024

Western Digital My Passport USB Hard Drive not accessible

Western Digital My Passport USB Hard Drive
Western Digital My Passport USB HD

 Make: Western Digital USB Hard Drive

Model: My Passport

Capacity: 2TB

Interface: 2.5 USB 3.0

Failure:  read problems, bad blocks

Symptoms: The data is not accessible.


The Western Digital My Passport USB drive had issues with reading data.

The firmware of PC3000 was adjusted, and a head map was created. This was necessary because one of the heads was weak, and the drive also had bad sectors.

We successfully recovered all user data by cloning it, adjusting the file system and rebuilding the data structures which resulted in a successful data recovery.

If you cannot access your data on Western Digital my passport drive or any other USB hard drive, please don't hesitate to contact us for assistance.

No comments:

Post a Comment